Start using YOUR brain's full learning potential. Latest RESEARCH proves there is a link between SLEEP and LEARNING
If you've ever wanted to master another language, cram up on any subject, commit to self-growth or just pass those exams - with less effort!Then you've come to the right place. Dramatically increase the rate at which you learn and comprehend.
Absorb large amounts of new information quickly by going directly to your subconscious mind.
We believe the human mind is the most complex creation in the known universe. With huge unexplored and untapped potential. Using new innovative audio technologies together with latest advances in human psychology we create products that challenge the boundaries of what is known, what is possible and what can be accomplished by the human spirit for growth, development and change.
Introducing an amazing technique that lets the mind absorb information while the body is at rest. Scientifically researched in laboratories and homes throughout the world, listening to learning material during sleeping hours has proved to be a highly effective way for people of all ages to realize their full learning potential.
Sleep learning is a way to harness the power of your subconscious while you sleep, enabling you to learn foreign languages, pass exams, undertake professional studies and implement self-growth by using techniques based on research conducted all over the world with great success.
It's the most incredible learning aid for years. Takes the stress and effort out of learning any information or subject area and aids people to grasp a subject sub-consciously. The average human only uses 5% of normal brain capacity, the other 95% goes to waste.
A team of researchers working for the United States Library of Congress concluded that " the Soviet (now Russia) sleep learning research program is extremely well organized and sophisticated. The outstanding feature of the Soviet sleep learning program is the caution and pragmatism exercised by its leaders."
Sleep Learning taps into the brains sub-conscious while you sleep, allowing ANYONE to learn ANY subject with LESS EFFORT.
In Budapest, Hungary, a student wanted to learn English quickly enough to win a BBC contest. Using the sleep-learning method , he memorized one thousand and twenty-six English words in six weeks and won first prize!
Scientific research has proven that this system really works and will allow a person to absorb information into their sub-conscious as they sleep - WITH A FAR BETTER RETENTION CAPACITY!
The latest research on (1) sleep, (2) the brain and (3) learning has shown how it is possible to tap into:
(1) The 8 hours you spend sleeping every night (2) The other 95% of the brain's capacity (3) Revolutionary new optimised learning techniques
Using our specially prepared CD'S you can start tapping into an incredible reservoir for learning, self-help and improvement.
Until one is committed, there is hesitancy,
the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness.
Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation),
there is one elementary truth
the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans:
that the moment one definitely commits oneself,
then Providence moves too.
All sorts of things occur to help one
that would never otherwise have occurred...
Whatever you can do or dream you can...
Begin it now. JOHANN WOLGANG VON GOETHE
Tap into the power of your subconscious and start changing your life NOW!
Thousands Of Satisfied
Customers Since 2000
For a limited time only,
receive our FREE 12 Day/Part SLEEP LEARNING
We have a 100% no spam policy and you will only be sent the above content.
Sleep Learning Programs
Unleash the hidden power of your subconscious mind.
All our CD's can be used either awake, relaxed or asleep.
Although all our CD's contain powerful innovative technology that will create lasting changes, their power is maximised when used as part of a sleep learning program regime.
Re-programme YOUR MIND effortlessly - start sleep learning NOW!.